Business Journal Announces Its 2019 CFO of the Year Honorees
September 16, 2019
The Business Journal has announced the honorees for the 2019 CFO of the Year awards, our annual recognition of outstanding financial executives in the Twin Cities.
The honorees will be recognized at a Nov. 7 luncheon and profiled in a special publication the next day. (Scroll down to see photos from last year's event.)
We introduced this project in 2007 to honor outstanding financial leaders at Twin Cities companies large and small. CFOs are a crucial part of a company's leadership team, but their achievements often fall out of alignment.
Nominees were evaluated by a panel consisting of other financial executives, who scored them on their contributions to the company and the community.
You'll be able to read the full profiles of honorees next month, but the list of awardees includes, by category:
Small private company CFO (1-50 employees)
- Becky DuLac, BevSource Inc.
- Dan Johnson, American Equity Bank
- Bill Thelen, Q Consulting Inc.
Medium private company CFO (51-249 employees)
- Teresa Keegan, Fidelity Bank
- Akifa Khatoon, Holy Land Brand Inc.
- LeRoy Lindenfelser, The Bank of Elk River
Large private company CFO (250+ employees)
- Jenny Kray, Calabrio Inc.
- Kelly Nanasy, ThreeBridge Solutions
- John Pindred, Self Esteem Brands
Public Company CFO
- David Callen, Sleep Number Corp.
- Karen Hartje, Sezzle Inc.
- Michael Speetzen, Polaris Inc.
- Lee Mehrkens, Ramsey County
- Aaron Bloomquist, North Memorial Health
- Heidi Condrad, Regions Hospital
- Richard Magnuson, Allina Health
- Richard Johnson, Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Natalie Ramier, Benilde-St. Margaret's School
- Martin Scanlon, ECMC Group
- Brian Volkmann, Affinity Plus Credit Union
- Jim Ward, Cambria