Mission Aligned. Return Driven.
The ECMC Group Education Impact Fund invests in mission-aligned, impact-driven, and financially scalable ventures that are focused on postsecondary education and the future of work.
We are committed to establishing productive, supportive and engaging relationships with our portfolio companies to help them think innovatively, scale outcomes, and generate competitive returns.
In addition to direct investments, we also invest in and partner with other mission-driven education investors.
Core Investment Themes
- Student success & support
- Content & instruction
- Alternative financing
- High school pathways
Future of Work
- Job search & placement
- Assessment & matching
- Lifelong learning & training
- Mentoring & support
- Direct: $0.5-$2M+
- Fund: $5-10M+
- Minority ownership
- Board seat/observer
- Seed & Series A-C
- Growth equity
- Market rate returns
- Improved learner outcomes, education access, or job placement
- Benefitting traditionally underserved populations
- Revenue generating with ability to scale rapidly
- Differentiated products & clear value proposition
- Passionate leadership with ability to attract & develop talent