Request for accommodation
ECMC Group entities, including Zenith Education Group, are committed to working with, and providing reasonable accommodations to, applicants, candidates and employees who have a need for reasonable accommodation due to a physical and/or mental disability. If an applicant or employee needs a potential accommodation for a disability during the application process, he or she may request an accommodation by calling 1-888-221-3262. The Company will then work with the applicant to determine whether or not a reasonable accommodation can be provided that will enable the individual to participate in the hiring process. The process of identifying a reasonable accommodation is an interactive process requiring the joint participation of the applicant/employee and the Company. As a part of this process, the Company may require an individual to provide medical or other applicable documentation to properly evaluate the individual's medical condition, functional limitations, effects of the condition on major life activities, and the individual's needs in the application/interview process.
Find out if we have a job opportunity for you
ECMC Group's corporate headquarters are located in Minnesota, but job opportunities span across the country and range anywhere from an office setting, to on-the-road sales and even college classroom settings. To view job opportunities within our companies, use the link below:
Vibrant mission and values
Our mission and values create a great work environment by inspiring and guiding us in all that we say and do. We are dedicated to integrating our mission into all aspects of our business, and to service customers, business partners and colleagues in accordance with our values—integrity, service, excellence, teamwork, and wellness.
At ECMC Group companies, we don't just talk about valuing our employees, we back it up by providing a generous benefits program, as follows:
- Health benefits—include medical, dental, vision, life and disability, and flexible spending accounts
- Wealth benefits—include 401k with a generous employer match
- Additional benefits—include robust health and wellness program, paid time off and holidays, birth/adoption bonus time off, tuition assistance, student loan reimbursement and more
Strong community involvement
We support and recognize our employees’ role in community involvement and commit ourselves to furthering our positive impact in our communities through our employees’ service, charitable giving, good corporate citizenship, in addition to working hard every day to allow ECMC Group to award grants to organizations in need. Below are some of our community involvement programs:
- The GO! Program—Generating Outcomes: Funding education innovation in our communities—designed to involve employees in thinking about the mission of ECMC Foundation and how it might best be achieved where they live and work through grants supporting the mission of helping students succeed
- Caring for the Community initiatives—provides opportunities to employees that allow them to serve their communities through a variety of ways and across diverse causes
- Charitable gift match program—to encourage and assist our employees in supporting the work of nonprofit organizations, ECMC Group matches donations up to $500 per employee per calendar year